Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Today Is The Day


Today is the release day of Saturday Looks Good To Me's fifth album "One Kiss Ends It All". It's been in the works forever and I'm so glad the world can hear it now.

Actually, for a little while you can listen to the whole thing right here all day for free forever.

And then when you decide you like it, you can buy a copy on LP, CD or cassette format from our homies at Polyvinyl over here.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this a reality and everyone who supports me and my music all the time. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Fred,
    I just wanted to say how excited I am to have the opportunity to see the band tonight in Chicago. I moved to the city in February and I have really been enjoying the abundance of great live music. I previously lived in upstate New York where not many of my favorite bands made the trip to visit.

    I am sure you get song requests all the time but I was wondering if you could play either Record Store or When the Party Ends please. Those are two of my favorite songs and I would love to hear either one live.

    Thanks for bringing the band back from hiatus. I’ve been spinning One Kiss Ends It All a lot.

    Hope you have good crowd turnouts and safe travel along the tour!

    Best,
    Matt Powers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the Paste Magazine stream and playlist of OKEiA

    HOW ARE SUNGLASSES AND POLAR BEAR THE THIRD AND FOURTH LEAST PLAYED SONGS, RESPECTIVELY?

    Sorry for yelling, but for the thousands of people who HAVE listened to the other songs: please...listen...to...those two......immediately!

    KThanks Jack

    PS,
    Fred, the Caturday shirt is the muthafuckin' shiz-NITE

    ReplyDelete